Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership and Worcestershire County Council have announced that entries are now open for this year’s Worcestershire Apprenticeship Awards 2018.
Apprentices, employers, schools and training providers are being urged to submit their entries and nominations by the deadline of 6 July 2018. Tables are now on sale as well as sponsorship opportunities for the awards which will take place on Thursday 15 November 2018 at West Midland Safari Park.
Now in their fifth year, the Worcestershire Apprenticeship Awards have gone from strength to strength, with a record attendance of 360 people present at last year’s awards.
The 2018 Worcestershire Apprenticeship Awards will celebrate 12 awards recognising the county’s most successful apprentices, schools, training providers and apprentice employers.
• School of the year
• Intermediate Level Apprentice of the year
• Advanced Level Apprentice of the year
• Higher Level Apprentice of the year
• Worcestershire Apprentice of the year.
• Newcomer Apprenticeship Employer
• Small Apprenticeship Employer of the year (< 50 employees)
• Medium Apprenticeship Employer of the year (> 50 employees)
• Large Apprenticeship Employer of the year (> 250 employees)
• Apprentice Ambassador of the Year
• Training Provider of the Year
• Worcestershire Apprenticeship Employer of the Year.
For more information about apprenticeships locally and to nominate yourself or somebody else for this year’s Worcestershire Apprenticeship Awards, visit the Worcestershire Apprenticeships website, www.worcsapprenticeships.org.uk before the 6 July 2018 deadline.
Completed nominations, enquiries for sponsorship opportunities and table bookings for the awards should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the conversation on Twitter using #WorcsApprentice